Look Ma, I'm flying!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Justa Swingin!
Yesterday, Renee and Joanna came over for our weekly playdate. We decided to take advantage of the sunshine by heading over to the park. After a stroll around the pond, we hit up the playground! Brinley was wide eyed the whole time, staring and smiling at all the kids. We made our way to the swings where she could actually participate in the playground fun. We rigged it up a little with a blanket and Renee's backpack, and it was a perfect fit! She loved it!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Two of the most beautiful little ladies I know!
Amy,
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog about my kids. I think they are very cute, but I am their mom!! :)
Anyway, to answer your question about smocked dresses I get them several different places. I love me a smocked dress!! I ALWAYS check in the clearance sections and sales at Kelly's Kids or Orient Expressed (not to be confused with Oriental Express). For example, I bought that pumpkin one O was wearing last year around Christmas time for around $20. I usually order online. Happy Shopping!!
Stephanie
Post a Comment