On Friday we went to McMurry University with Courtney, Carson, and Callie to see their "Tepee Village". It was so good to spend time with my sweet friend and her sweet kiddos! We also got to meet another Brynlee and her mom Amanda. She made me glad I chose the name I did, she was a cutie pie!
Brinley and Callie snuck in a photo shoot in their matching bows and onesies. That Callie is growing so fast. I can't wait for all the fun she and Brin are going to have together.
Papa in Brinley in their HSU shirts.
There weren't many of my friends there this year, well they were in Abilene, they just didn't go to the game. Jules was there though and she finally got to meet Brinley!
While we were at the game, Brinley had her first brush with fame! Stedman Graham, Oprah's boyfriend, is an alumni of HSU. He was at the game and he sat right behing us! We talked with him and Brin was friendly with him as she is with most people. He said she was one of the happiest babies he had ever seen! Watch out Oprah, Brinley might be some stiff competition for you! I wanted to ask him all about Oprah and ask him to take a picture, but I didn't do either of the two. I didn't want to annoy him, so I played it cool. :0)
The Cowboys won- get your guns up!
I enjoyed showing Brinley some of the HSU sights, like the "wall of fame" with mine and Rocky's names on it.








No comments:
Post a Comment