Hi Friends, Brinley here!
I wanted to let you know about the fun and exciting weekend I had! I got to see lots of friends and family and have a grand old time!
On Thursday, my good buddy Witt came into town from Minnesota, so that night he brought his Mommy and Daddy and their friend Emily over to see our house. The Louis' and Warminski's came over too.
It was a fun night until Mom made me go to bed.
Auntie Erin and Uncie J came over really late on Thursday night so Mommy and I could take them to the airport on Friday morning. They were going to help people in Peru for a week. I was so happy because they brought me the coolest Baylor onesies! I had to wear one for them on Friday and I think they thought I was pretty cute. Heeey Sic Em Bears!
On Friday my Uncle John came to stay with us. He said he came to Dallas because he had to go to a conference at Baylor Medical Center, but I know he really just came to see me. He stayed all weekend which made me so happy. I really like him, he always makes smile and laugh.

Here's my Mommy and her friends "clowning" around! HA!

Daddy introduced me to his favorite animal at the fair, Boris the Pig. We thought we missed him but Mrs. Rebekah found him in the barn, I guess to stay warm.


Daddy introduced me to his favorite animal at the fair, Boris the Pig. We thought we missed him but Mrs. Rebekah found him in the barn, I guess to stay warm.
We went to the car pavillion and Henry asked me to take a ride with him in one of the fancy cars...
But I told him no because my Daddy said I wasn't allowed to ride in a car alone with a boy until I am 30....
This made me very unhappy!

I let Witt borrow my jogging stroller. Mom told me that she hopes his ability to fall asleep at the drop of a hat rubbed off on it so it could spread to me. I have no idea what she was talking about!
Saturday night, Uncle John's best friend Lance, or Lanny as my Mom says, came over for dinner. He was really nice to me even though I don't think he is around babies very often. He is a police man in Arlington. I told him to never give a ticket to Miss Rebekah for speeding around town.
Well, that about wraps it up!
4 comments:
Oh she is so cute in all her outfits! Bekah wants to know where she got all those pretty tights!And thanks for the tour of the fair, it might be the only way we see it this year!
you look really good in green and gold!! sic em bears!! :)
Brin is a great writer! Sounds like she had such a fun weekend!
love it!!
Post a Comment