Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Squinty McSquinterson no longer!

My sweet husband, who is about to start being trained in giving sight to the blind, was in serious need of some glasses himself. He knew it was something he needed to do but constantly put it off saying that his vision really wasn't that bad. He was always getting yelled at in the hospital for squinting and having to get very close to things, but he just never made time to make an appointment. Well, finally one day a week or so ago his attending physician whisked him off to the ophthalmology floor to have his vision refracted. Turns out that he was in need of some spectacles....and tonight we got them! Unfortunately, we have 2 pair and just can't decide. So, we are putting it in the hands of all of you, my loyal blog followers.


Pair #1



Pair #2




I know which I prefer, now let us know what you think!! leave a comment with your vote and we will reveal the actual pair soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh DEF pair 2! :)

ErinW said...

Wow- Rock looks so "doctorish!"

Kara said...

For some reason pair 2 really stood out for me.

sara lindsey said...

i have to agree with the others...i'm going with #2....i mean, if he's going to be an eye doctor than his spectacles need to be obvious & eyecatching in-and-of themselves!

newnan said...

Something about those second ones look familure. Gotta love em

Unknown said...

Zack B sez: I insist and demand that Rocky choose pair #2 - he was born to wear that exact pair of glasses. That picture is classic and I would like it on an iron-on Tshirt please.

rebekah l. louis said...

Yipee! I'll miss laughing at those squinty eyes, though :)