I can't believe I am already in my third trimester!! So many things yet to do. Let's see, we could start off first of all with...
FIND A HOUSE!
Yes, that's right people. We are on the market for a house. Most of you know it but some of you may not. It isn't so much fun when you have a deadline sitting in your belly. No nursery can happen until there is a house for one. Can you sense my anxiety on this issue? We have narrowed down the area we want to land, now the right house just has to come up. Here is my mental rehearsal for the day:
"Do not worry about anything, but in everything,by prayer and petition, present your requests to God, and the peace of God that passes all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." There's a house out there for us...there's a house out there for us....there's a house out there for us....
I am also almost finished registering for all the jazz it takes to have a baby. I have done it partially in person and partially on line so I hope everything turns out right. There are so many decisions! I chose Babies R Us and Target (against my will). If you look at them and notice a glaring hole where I left something out, throw me a bone.
The fabric I chose for the nursery got lost in the mail. I have made a new friend, Tyrone, at the post office from my daily visits over the past week. He finally gave up the search and admitted that it is long gone. My guess is that some homosexual male in my apartment complex is making some fabulous curtains as we speak, but who knows. Anyways, the company said they would ship me some more today, so cross your fingers!
As far as health is concerned, I feel great! I am heading to the hospital today for the dreaded glucose test. I've heard that stuff is nasty! Hopefully it comes up negative for gestational diabetes. I don't feel diabetic, does that count? I will go in for a doctor's appointment tomorrow, but I am expecting a high five and a thumbs up from the doctor. We shall see. I am not too uncomfortable yet, which is a blessing. I toss and turn alot at night, but other than that I am good to go.
I guess that is all for now...until next time!
4 comments:
Hey Amy! I LOVE all your posts and you look so cute! Hope you are doing well. You should check out my blog: starnesfamily2008.blogspot.com and see pics of our little one, Lane! You are going to have so much fun and it will be here before you know it!
Good luck with the house hunt! So stressful but so fun. I was lucky to find mine my first time out looking! Can't wait to see what you find & for little Brinley to be here! Love you!
Love the updates! Good choice on the baby einstein toy chair. We have that one and it has gone through 2 kids now and they both loved it! We'll be praying with you about the house.
Amy, you crack me up! I just had to comment! I love your fridge pics by the way! Too cute and great idea! And then the comment about your friend Tyrone and the gay guy making curtains was hysterical! I needed that tonight, so thank you! :) The glucose test isn't that bad- like orange soda...hope it went well for you! and you get your thumbs up! have fun with your house hunt!!
Post a Comment