Sunday, February 15, 2009

Why I Love My Husband

This Valentine's weekend reminded me of just a few of the reasons that I love my husband. Here are a few...


1. He made reservations to Perry's for a nice romantic Valentine's Eve dinner. Sadly, we had to cancel because we were looking at houses with our realtor. Oh well, life happens! We had fun looking at houses together anyway!
2. He always manages to fit construction paper into every major holiday to make it extra special.

3. He got me a very nice gift that I have secretly wanted but always felt guilty to get. I am sooo excited! It's an iphone in case you can't tell!!

4. He sat at Motherhood Maternity while I tried on jeans then helped me register at Babies R Us. Not to mention it was his first day off in quite some time.
5. He bought me lots of yummy fruit and chocolate to dip it in while we watched Fireproof- a cheesy yet wonderful movie. If you haven't seen it, you should. I love a relaxing night at home!
6. He is the sweetest and most wonderful man in the world!


Hope everyone had a fantastic Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

oh y'all are such a sweet couple and are so in love! this post makes me very happy!