I finally got my fabric in, got it washed, ironed, and cut into squares. It has taken me a while, but Brinley's quilt is finally coming to life! I have the first 3 of 7 rows completed. I am going to add a hot pink border around all of it and bias tape that is black and white polka dots. Here is the progress so far...

I really like it!
My bff Erin's mom, Jeanette, is making the bumper for me. I am going to use the white floral fabric on that along with solid hot pink and black with white polka dots. I know you can't see it very well, but the florals all have a black outline. Here is a little bit better close up of the white fabric along with some of the accent fabrics I am using throughout the nursery.

It is finally coming together! I will have pics of the finished products as they come along!
8 comments:
Good choices Amy! Love the fabric!
Love the fabric Amy! The bright colors will look great in the quilt!
I love it! It is going to look so great!
looking great! the colors are really fun!
it is perfect and looks just like you! where did you find the fabric?
this is so perfect for you and miss brinley! i love it! i am so impressed with how much you have already finished!
This is really so cute Amers! I love all the colors!
thanks everyone- I got the fabric through a website called fat quarter shop. it is by the designer michael miller.
Post a Comment