Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hip, Hip...

Hooray!
I am not diabetic! My bloodtest results looked great.
Not Hooray!
I went in today for my appointment and my doctor did a sonogram, one of those cool 3D ones. That was fun even though little Miss Mc decided to be stubborn again! She does not like her picture taken I tell you. See her with her hand over her face? Talk to the hand Dr. Blair and Mommy!!



We weren't able to get any real good pics but I thought I would post this one anyway. It is a little freaky, she looks kinda like C3PO from Star wars! I think I might like the old school sono better! My wonderful doc said we would try it again next time. He is so nice!


The reason I am not so happy is that my doc told me that she is a big baby- already measuring in the 86th percentile!!! Yikes! He gave me one of those "you're gonna be feeling the hurt on delivery day, sister" raised eyebrow looks when he told me that. I don't want to deliver a giant baby!!! I mean I know that I am no petite flower or anything, but I wasn't expecting this. We shall see what happens, maybe she will go on a little juice fast or do some P90X in utero or something to normalize out.
All that aside, I think Brinley and I are doing well, so praise the Lord anyways!
And, I just got my fabric in!!!!! :0)

5 comments:

rachel said...

yeah for healthy! Yeah for fabric!

Christy said...

Yea Amy!!! The picture is so cute :) kate did the same thing with her hand! you are looking great mommy!

Jenny said...

that's wonderful amy, yeah for healthy babies! that 3D ultrasound is amazing! you are so lucky to have recieved one! it's funny to see a mcadams be so shy!

Meve & Co. said...

Dr. Blair was right on w/ the weight of both the girls, although I know they can be off. He usually has a pretty good idea though! I'm so glad you like him!

Sara Wolf said...

I'm glad you got to have the 3D sono. I got to have one of those for Haley and we got an awesome picture of her face. She actually cooperated for once! Your sono pictures are so cute!