J umps through hoops for a friend in need-
E very answer is right in Scattergories :0)-
N ever forgets to return a phone call-
N ails down plans months in advance-
Y es, she really is that nice and thoughtful!
Hope you have a great day celebrating with your friends and family! Love you!
2 comments:
Oh Amy, you are too much! I love the poem! Gosh, did you whip that up this morning before you got to work? You are a natural! You need to add that service to Amy's Doodle Dandies! "For just a low extra fee, order an acrostic with your child's name!" : ) Thanks Amy!
Oh, and soup is my middle name these days since I have been sick, so I am thinking about trying your grandma's, wonder if I am up for the challenge?? : )
Your blog is so cute! I love all your recipes...think I saw a few from our childhood! :) Now I can stalk you and keep up on your life!
Post a Comment