Of course, most of my pictures are centered around the sheer spectacle that is fair food. I'll admit it- it's the reason I go to the fair. Rocky and I enjoyed Fletcher's corn dogs, roasted corn, a caramel apple, and the deep fried deliciousness of a fried smore. We did it up right, I mean it's once a year people, you gotta go all out!
I'm not proud of this one...but it was dang good!
Jenny and I love our roasted corn! It's healthy, right?
I could just eat this little corn dog too!! How cute is the little onesie that Rebekah made for Henry?? Way to go with the craftiness, Rebekah!
We did not cave on this year's new food attraction - chicken fried bacon- but our friends Christy and Kameron sure did. They let us have a taste and all I can say is Paula Deen would have been proud. She probably would have "slapped her mama".
We browsed through the animals, looked at the cars we can't afford, and watched all the crazy people that actually risk their lives riding rides on the Midway. That has never been my cup of tea! Here is the humongus caravan of strollers and walkers we had- yes, we got split up a few times but thank goodness for cell phones!
We took some great pictures even though I was a greasy tired rat by the end of the day. Here is our UTSW gang (minus Rob and Sari :0( sniff sniff)

No comments:
Post a Comment