Monday, December 9, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

We took our annual trip to the pumpkin patch...or maybe I should call it front lawn of a big building with some pumpkins spread around on it.  We don't have any pumpkin patches in Abilene Texas. 
 Lets just be honest, the goal at a pumpkin patch is to get some good pictures.  And I think we actually got some!  Well not really good quality because the lighting is not so great with the sun shining in our faces and my use of the auto setting on my camera, but I got some of the kids looking at the camera, and that in itself is a true victory these days. 

 We met up with the Walkers so we could provide smiling backup and family photo taking.  They are so cute.  You never know what kinda look Miss Emme is gonna give. 
 This one's gotta be my fav!
After pictures round 1, we took a little hayride around the property.
  Fun times!
Then it was time for photos round 2...

 and the picture winner of the night went to this one! 
Oh how I love these little pumpkin patch cuties!

No comments: