The birthday boy took his throne and wore his hat for about 5 seconds so I could get a picture!
After a yummy dinner,
We immediately went in for cake. Cason was so so about it. He kinda picked around a little and took a few bites but he didn't dive in quite like I had hoped or expected. I think he was really full from the dinner he just ate. But he liked it well enough.
I think he was also overwhelmed by the crowd of people cheering him on and watching his every move.
This was as messy as it got!
Here's our one family picture. Not so hot mainly because the sun was going down and blaring in our eyes. Didn't think about that!
The rest of the evening was spent eating, chatting, playing hard and having fun!
What a great night celebrating our little man! We were so glad to have many of our friends and family there with us. Cason is one loved little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment