Miss Brinley is keeping so busy these days. She is involved in many fun activities and has started a 3 day a week transitional preschool class at St. Johns Episcopal School.
The 8:00 am start time has made for an interesting transition, but she is really liking it once we get there. haha! Here is most of her little class in their adorable uniforms. I heart uniforms!
For her extracurricular activites, she is doing ballet and soccer. She decided to try ballet this year instead of gymnastics. I hated to do this because she really loved gymnastics, but I decided a long time ago that we were going to do one lesson type thing like that and I am trying to stick to it. We have a busy schedule as it is so I am glad I made this decision. We will see what she chooses in the future.
For now, I find her to be the most beautiful ballerina!
They don't allow parents in to watch so no action shots for now. I am dying to see her moves!
Another activity we are doing is soccer! She has a love hate relationship so far. She loves dressing in uniform, kicking the ball with her friends, playing and talking to her friends. Here she is before her first practice. Oh, and she likes all the pink.
She hates the games. She says they are too long and they make her want to go to bed. Haha. I know they don't "keep score" but our poor little team got drilled at their first game. It wasn't pretty at all.
But Brinley got in there are tried, even though she was tired, so we were super proud of her!
It was funny because she realized that the other team was getting ready this way so she started copying them. They obviously knew what they were doing!
We loved having Papa and brother there cheering her on. Oh and a goldfish and fruit roll up snack at the end makes it all worth it!
Hopefully she will get a little competitive team spirit in her one day. Right now she's too much like her mama was at that age!
We are also at church on Wednesday nights for Music Friends but I don't have pictures of that yet. This is always a highlight of her week. She has made some really sweet friends through all this activity and I'm so thankful. They still don't hold a candle to her besties from the past, but she enjoys playing with them. Here are the ones I have pictures of!
Charlotte and Morgan from church-
Laynie and Gage from school-
Callie, who has been our friend for a long time-
And Trinity, Lucy Jane, Faith, London, and Sutton from the neighborhood.
When we aren't doing activities outside of home, Brinley and her imagination keep each other company! She loves to play with her dolls and draw, color, and paint. One day I found that she had put Mickey and Minnie to bed during one of her play scenarios.
Here she is playing with her milk jug fairy castle and clothespin fairies we made together.
I love all her artwork and have a hard time throwing it away! I have been taking pictures and storing them digitally but its still hard to get rid of the actual papers! She got in trouble during the second week of school for throwing a fit in the cafeteria so I made her draw this picture for her teacher to apologize. It's one of my favorites yet.
This is another hands down favorite for Rocky and I. A Ninja Turtle for Sutton. Be still my heart.
Brinley loves to be at home and this makes me so happy. Still enjoys playing with Cason, and now he is starting to interact with her which makes it even more fun.
She's a great little helper for whatever I need. This was her first time to ask to wash the dishes. I hope this is a trend that sticks around!
She has discovered that she can make breakfast all by herself. One of her favorite things to do is to get in the pantry to get the cereal, drag a stool up to the counter to reach the bowls, get in the refrigerator for milk, and make us a bowl of cereal! We are happy to get a few extra moments of relaxation to indulge her in this activity!
She and Rocky have quite the special bond. Every night they go and check the mail together then pick the veggies from the garden.
He is such a good playmate for her and they always have fun together. I am so thankful for their sweet relationship and I pray it continues to strengthen and grow through the years!
We love our sweet Brinster! She is a joy to us and so many others. Our weeks are full but bursting with blessing. Thank you God for this special little girl!























No comments:
Post a Comment