We got into town on Sunday and went out to eat that night for one kidless meal thanks to Haley's sister babysitting for us. The rest of the weekend we just hung out at the house, ate too much, caught up on each other's lives, and watched our kiddos play. Brinley had a ball with Katelyn and Adelyn. They play so well together and make our job as parents really easy.
This was the first NYE for our boys! 4 of us HSU couples had baby boys this year. We missed Creyton, but Cason, Colson, and Kress were representing. Seriously, their names and ages are so close!! I absolutely can't wait to watch these boys grow up together. Lord help us next year when they are all mobile!!
Daddies and their boys. This just spells trouble to me...but also lots of fun.
We are so blessed by our HSU family and I look forward to many New Years to come!
2 comments:
Did yall miss 2 NYE's? I guess I'm getting old and don't remember you missing any... Can't wait to see these boys and girls next year! It will be fun, high energy and memorable- I'm sure :)
I am pretty sure we have missed 2...residency took us out of one for sure and we either missed or only came for a short time to one during med school...oh I can't keep up!! :0)
Post a Comment