Friday, November 16, 2012

Flashback Friday

Brinley has been very much into dressing herself these days. One afternoon she came out of her room wearing this little dress that was mine when I was little. 
I tried to take some pictures of her to copy the ones of me exactly, but of course she didn't cooperate.  I still love to see the comparison between she and I.  She looks more like me than I thought!
  And gosh, the photography is so much better these days!  It makes me glad that I am capturing my memories digitally instead of having pictures sitting in books fading out. 
 Wasn't I just the cutest with my mushroom cut?!  haha
 And while we are flashing back, I thought I would pull out a picture of Brinley's first real bath...
and Cason's first real bath! They have alot of similarities but Brinley definitely had a little more chunk to her than poor Cason.  One thing is for sure, they were both sweet squeaky clean little babies! 
 

No comments: