Tuesday, August 14, 2012

John and Kalyn's Wedding

Two weekends ago, my little brother John got married in Houston.  We all had a part in the wedding and it was a memorable event for sure!
I brought my camera but in the hustle and bustle of trying to get to the various events, I forgot it.  So, I got these pics off facebook and alot of you have already seen them. Anyways, here is a brief synopsis of the weekend!
Friday was the bridal luncheon at Tiny Boxwoods.  It was crowded and crazy but the food was good!
 
 Friday night was the rehearsal. 
 And rehearsal dinner at Maggianos.  Again, yummy food.  Can you tell my priorities these days? Here are all the siblings and spouses with my dad.
 Saturday was the big wedding day!  My mom took this picture and it's one of the only ones where you can see both mine and Brinley's outfits.
 Here is the entire bridal party- bridesmaids and house party.
And here are just the bridesmaids.  I was the oldest and largest by about 10 (years/sizes) haha
 Mom and Bubba with Brinley.
 Memo and Pop, Barbara, Blake and us waiting for pictures. 
Me and the bros.













Our family (taken by my mom during the professional shot)
Brinley handled all the waiting so well.  She was a champ all day. 
She loved the other little flower girls!  They all did a great job tossing the petals.
 My Dad's cousin's wife, Margie took these great shots at the reception.
 So glad that Erin and Jeremy made the trip!
 Here's our precious little flower girl.  She danced her heart out!
 I love this one. :0)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You and Brinley both looked beautiful!! Love that last picture too!

Jenny said...

You two do look beautiful! It's so hard to tell you are pregnant in all those pics! I am so happy Brinley had a great time and that she was a wonderful flower girl, once again! You can tell she is "experienced!" : )