Monday, August 6, 2012

31 Weeks


I am 31 weeks today- and I know that because I had a doctors appointment and they told me! 
I am doing great and feeling great.  There is really not much more to add.  Really, I can't believe how easy this pregnancy has been.  I guess I feel that way because I was still teaching when I was pregnant with Brinley so I was much more tired.  I have lots of time to rest with Cason so it keeps me feeling great.  I am so thankful for that! 
Not as many weird dreams over the past few weeks, maybe its because once my head hits the pillow I am out!  We have been staying up late watching the Olympics and getting things done around the house.  I had a bit of a panic attack when I realized that I have done nothing in Cason's nursery yet and we only have about 2 months to go.  So, we got the crib set up and as we speak, the fabric for his nursery is being washed and prepped for his quilt and other nursery decor.  I have struggled with exactly what I want to do, but I think I finally have a plan and some time to execute it.  Now to actually be motivated...
  Last week I had an appointment with a maternal fetal specialist.  My OB here has all of her patients get their 20 week diagnostic sonogram with him just to be sure everything is looking good.  Since I obviously missed that with them, she still wanted me to see him just in case.  Well everything is looking great!  We spent more time talking to him about medical school and living in the metroplex than Cason and I.   I was excited to get another sonogram to see our little man again though!
  I will admit it's pretty freaky looking, but it is a frontal face shot and his mouth is wide open.  I can't explain the bear claw looking image under his head- hand? ribcage?  Not sure...he may come out as teen wolf, we will see!
I'm off to cut quilt squares and sew away!

No comments: