I have really been feeling great and pretty normal. Really, no complaints. Cason is definitely a kicker and reminds me of his prescence on the occasion that I forget I am pregnant. haha. I am still thinking he moves more than Brinley did. I love it! I have tried to get Brinley to feel him but I just don't think she can focus well enough to feel it yet. That will be fun when she does. She is constantly referring to Baby Cason. When we got into the cold pool, "Mommy, I think Baby Cason is cold!" When I gave her a taste of gatorade, "Mommy, I don't like the taste of that flavor but I think Baby Cason likes that taste." She drew this picture the other day of our family-
I love how she included Cason. She is so incredibly sweet.
I saw my new OB and I really like her and her office staff. Everything looks great to her. I went and took my glucose test today and watched an epidural video that the hospital requires. I kinda got nauseous watching it! I have had one, and it was great, but I didn't like getting the knitty gritty on it. I think I am just the "turn my head and hope for the best" type of person with that, I don't need to see the needle going in! Too bad my distaste doesn't spur me on to win the crown of a natural unmedicated childbirth...
Sleeping has been a little different for me with this pregnancy. I can only sleep about 6 hours in a stretch, so if I go to bed at 10:00, I will wake up around 4:00 and be up for an hour or so. I hate it! I can usually go back to sleep if its that early but I don't wake feeling rested at all. I have had some super weird dreams, most of which I have forgotten, but the one last night was too crazy. I dreamt that I went in to labor now and I had twins instead of just Cason. The other twin was a girl, but she was full grown and looked like a contestant on food network star. Someone told me I had twins but I didn't see them at first, so I named her a boy name, which I can't remember now, but I had to change it when I saw her. I nursed Cason, but the full grown woman twin didn't want to nurse because it was gross (umm, yeah!) but I was super worried about her because I didn't know how she was going to get nourishment. So weird!!
On that note, I will conclude my 28 week update. See you in 30!
3 comments:
oh amy! that dream had me giggeling! i am sorry about your sleeping patterns, i will pray for that! the picture brinley made is precious, she is going to be the most nurturing and caring big sister! your outfit is really cute, too, atleast, if you wear it all the time, it's a good one! can't wait to talk soon to hear all about your vacation!
You look GREAT Amy! I'm happy to read that the move went well and that y'all had help :) and Brinley's drawing is adorable! And shes so thoughtful to have included her brother :) that ones a keeper!!! And I love that she's making ppl! I tried to get Witt to draw a person yesterday and he flat out told me 'no, I don't want to do that". Oh.... Can't wait to come visit y'all!!!
good update! love the dream! and brinley's pic! looking good, my friend!
Post a Comment