When she hears someone in another room or outside, she says, "What's somebody doin?"
If we are heading somewhere and we are getting close or if she is tired of travelling, she says, "Mommy we almost?"
Lemons are called lemonades, chapstick is called lips, and cheese sticks are microphones.
She has also memorized many of the words to her favorite books and we had no idea until one night she wanted to read to us and she blew through 2 books right there. We were amazed. Here she is "reading" Waddle.
If she is ever frustrated at something like a toy or if she can't get her shoe on, she says "No, sir!" I guess she has heard teachers at the Y saying this to other kids. She hasn't said it to me so I find it pretty funny!
She can very clearly say "I don't like that" and she will tell me so when I try to get her to eat something or do something she doesn't want to do.
She is very sweet with babies and always talks in a very high pitched tone to them. She also talks in this tone when she wants me to hold her or treat her more like a baby.
Periodically throughout the day she will come up and hug my leg and say, "How's your day, Mommy?"
She will pat our backs or stroke our faces when we are holding her and saying good night. It's priceless.
1 comment:
such a sweet thing!
Post a Comment