And no, I'm not speaking of the heat threat level. hahahaha!
Muffin Tin Mom
It gives great ideas for making your toddler's lunch in a muffin tin. She has all kinds of themes and ideas. So, I decided to start easy with something Brinley already knows about- her colors. I am fighting everything in me to keep these very simple and predictable for Brinley, so we are doing the same thing each time- colored water in the water table with toys and cups that color to play with, a craft that includes painting, cutting out pictures of things that are that color from a magazine and gluing them on that color paper, and the muffin tin lunch. We are done by naptime! It takes very little to no advanced prep for me which is also a good thing!
First came yellow day. Yes, my child is butt naked (it's cleaner that way) and yes, the water looks like pee. She was having a blast though so I don't care!
Orange Muffin Tin Lunch! Carrots, mandarin oranges, cheese boys, cheddar bunnies, orange pasta (I picked the orange ones out of the tri colored bag, I think they are made with tomato), nectarines and a pumpkin muffin.
Next up, green day! And no, not the band. :0) hahaha, I'm killin myself here!
No comments:
Post a Comment