Hi there, it's Brinley. Here are some things we have been doing while just living life and trying to stay cool!
Some days we venture out to check the mail and check on Mommy's poor little flowers that are still hanging on. We are usually ready to go in after about 5 minutes!

I have also tried to stay cool eating ice cream-
and popsicles at Daddy's softball game!
We have been to birthday parties at Gymboree-
Storytime at the Library-
Inside Mommy tries lots of things to keep me entertained. I love playing with her button jar-
Reading books by myself-
or with Daddy!
We have had some visitors too. Nan and Grandy came for the weekend.
They tried to teach me how to pose for the camera-
And I think I got it down! I really rock the toddler belly!
The cutest firegal in town came to try and put out the flames. I love Emme Clare!
I am glad to have so many fun activities and people that help me beat the heat!
And we even had family swim night in the baby pool! My mommy and daddy have never seen me that happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment