Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Day in Her Shoes

Since I'm not doing monthly posts anymore now that Brinley is 2, I thought I would give you a glimpse into life in her shoes...or ours lately!
One day I had to dress up for church and she was sitting in our room while I was getting ready. When I came out with my dress and heels on, she said, "Mommy wear dress, Mommy peery (pretty)!"



Some of her favorite expressions are "super funny", "that's perfect!", "not a problem", and "bye bye, see ya!"

When she wants us to play with her, she says, "let's play a game". Her favorites right now are soccer ball- which is bouncing the beach ball back and forth, or basketball- which is rolling around on the floor wrestling with Daddy. Makes no sense.

Yesterday she was carrying her purse around and said, "I need some money honey!"

I put her in her carseat and she said "hot emoles! (hot tamales!)"

Lastly, the other night after I cooked dinner, she said, "Mommy cook food for dinner, thank you Mommy!"

She is an absolute joy!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Darling post! She is a funny girl already, just like her mommy and daddy! Have fun this weekend!

rebekah l. louis said...

super sweet sayings. glad you are documenting them!