We have gotten to spend time with many special peeps over the past week...and I don't mean the Easter variety. ha!
Mimi came to Memo and Pops house in Ft. Worth for her birthday so we went to hang out with all of them. Uncle David came too and it was fun to see him. Brinley and Mimi love to play outside, but somehow Brinley finds trouble when she is doing this!
White shirt covered in mud= real fun outside! Now Brinley loves to water plants!
We were also happy to help Mimi celebrate her birthday with cake and ice cream. Happy Birthday Mimi!
We made a trip back to Fort Worth a few days later to see how our new best buddy Emme Clare is doing.
She sure is sweet!
And that night we were so excited...
because our special friend Henry turned three!
So we all got together for dinner at chick-fil-a and a bluebonnet photo session!
More pictures coming soon!
That night I got some great news that one of my best friends from teaching is engaged! Congrats Becky and Aaron! We got together with all my old buddies to celebrate and catch up.
And, in even more exciting news, she asked Brinley to be her flower girl! I can't wait- I always wanted to be a flower girl when I was little so I am thrilled that Brinley will get the chance.
So even though Easter peeps are not my favorite, these special peeps made our week so very sweet!

1 comment:
Thanks for the blog post Amers! I love it! Will you email me those pictures too when you get a chance? Thanks!
Post a Comment