Monday, March 7, 2011

A-Town Weekend

This weekend we were in Abilene for my best friend Courtney's little sister Malory's wedding. Here's my excellent little traveller all ready to go, neck pillow and all.

We also had some fun with Papa, BeBe, Benson, and Granny while we were there too!
Brinley was definitely the most excited to see Benson, the family dog...well once she realized that we weren't going to see Ava Woo Woo.


Brinley enjoyed teaching Papa the "Night Night" game.

Good Morning!
Granny came over and made us a fabulous waffle breakfast. Yummy!
We went to the mall to see Bebe. She was manning a booth in the health fair.

We went to Bebe's favorite store, Lil' Bucketheads, where I reigned her in and only allowed her to get Brinley one outfit and this adorable little hat. I think she would have bought out the store if I would have let her. There are some super cute things. :0)
Then Bebe continued the spoiling by letting Brinley ride the merry-go-round. I was really nervous because last time we did this, it ended in a huge crying fit. This time was better- there were a few tears but she was ok with just going once. I guess that's what grandparents are for, right?

We all headed home for a nap then Rocky and I left Brinley with her grandparents so we could go to the wedding. It was so fun to see Courtney and her sweet sweet family. It was a beautiful wedding!
I didn't get any pics of the beautiful bride, Malory, so here is one of her bridal portraits...that Courtney took! So much talent! :0)

On Sunday, we drove to Eastland to attend church at First Presbyterian Church where my dad supply preaches.

Brinley loves hearing her Papa speak....for about 10 minutes, then she goes to the nursery to play with Daddy. At the end of service, she always loves climbing up and down the steps.

It was a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a cute black dress she is wearing! I love it with the B! And that pink hat is perfect for her, she couldn't look any cuter! I tried to watch the video but it said, "private video" and would not let me!

Amy Mc said...

thanks Jenny- I will work on fixing that asap.