My BFF Erin is due to have Emmeline Clare in about a month, so a baby shower was in order! I hosted it here at our house and it turned out great.
Here are my other partners in crime- Sarah, Michelle and Melissa.
Brinley woke up from her nap about half way through the shower so she got to take part in the festivities for a bit before she and Daddy left for Audrey's birthday party.
Erin got lots of cute stuff for Emme, but I was very proud of my Ebay find- a smocked dress with Westies just like Erin's dogs Ivy and Winnie!
I was so glad that Kalyn and John came into town for the shower. They became friends while John was doing his internship in OKC.
Here are some pics of the shower "elements" (for those of you who care :0) you know who you are! )
After the shower we headed over to Erin and Jeremy's new house in Ft. Worth. We made a quick stop at Pappasitos beforehand to have some yummy dinner.
Brinley loves her Uncle John! And I love that she is picking her nose here...
It was another great weekend full of family, friends, and fun! Hurry and get here Emme Clare so you can be a part of it all!
2 comments:
Very cute! Well done Amy! I love the toperaries (sp??), smocked dress (is that burnt orange??), your cute yellow cardigan, and all the flower arrangements you did, Sari would be proud! Remind me to ask you about Michelle, she looks so familiar, did she go to churchill perhaps?
great shower! i'm sure erin loved every sweet detail.
i do love your yellow cardi and grey skirt, too... looking good.
Post a Comment