It started last weekend when 2 of Rocky's best college buds, Derek and Jeremy, came to have a guys weekend. We were so glad to have them here, and they were lots of help when we welcomed our new fridge into the family! It took a little squeezing to get it in the spot. :0)
I am so glad to get rid of my old yucky one!
On Monday Brinley and I loaded up "Henry's car" with Rebekah, Margaret, and Henry and headed to Houston to visit the Burkharts. Bekah's birthday is coming up so we had to bring her a gift-
and play with her for 2 whole days. It was so much fun...so much actually that I will have 2 or 3 more posts about it in the near future!
When we got home, Nan was here to spend a few days of her spring break with us. She is the best playmate for Brinley and I was very thankful for the break to get some much needed errands and stuff done.
We also had 2 little visits from Kalyn (KK) and Courtney who were both in Dallas visiting.
It was so good to see both of them- 2 of my favorite ladies!
Last of all, we made a little addition to the family. Meet our second child, IPad. I haven't seen Rocky this excited in quite some time!
We are bursting with blessings and we give all the glory to God!
1 comment:
You went to the Children's Museum?! One of my favorite places!!!!
I'm resorting to comments on your blog bc I know you gave up fb for lent :)
Post a Comment