A while back Vaughanie and I found out about a "Prince and Princess" family night that our local Chick Fil A was having and we thought it would be a perfect Daddy/Daughter Date Night for our girls and hubbies. We told the guys about it and they were immediately on board.
Tutus were fluffed, crowns were made, and Daddies were dressed in their Sunday best. I think they had a great time!

Vaughanie and I went along to take a few pics and get everyone set up, but quickly slipped away to do a little shopping.


We returned to find the girls playing happily in the play area in their bloomers. Even princesses want to be comfortable every now and then!

Tutus were fluffed, crowns were made, and Daddies were dressed in their Sunday best. I think they had a great time!
Vaughanie and I went along to take a few pics and get everyone set up, but quickly slipped away to do a little shopping.
We returned to find the girls playing happily in the play area in their bloomers. Even princesses want to be comfortable every now and then!
It is so cute to watch Ava and Brinley play. Ava is definitely the daredevil, fearless one and Brinley is much more cautious and careful.

But I can tell Ava has influence over Brin. She watches her and you can see that she wants to do all the fun things Ava is doing!

And tonight she did! She climbed up into the play structure for the first time on her own! Thanks Ava for the lesson in bravery.
But I can tell Ava has influence over Brin. She watches her and you can see that she wants to do all the fun things Ava is doing!
And tonight she did! She climbed up into the play structure for the first time on her own! Thanks Ava for the lesson in bravery.
But then Ava got a little too brave and started climbing up the slide. She made it almost halfway by the time Vaughanie got up there to bring her down. She's a quick one!
2 comments:
everything about everything in that post is the absolute sweetest thing! even down to the last thing you said about the king of kings! so happy that this all went so well and that the daddies were so happy and willing to play the part!
how fun- super cute!
Post a Comment