So, now without further adieu... An Interview With a 13 Month Old!
What are your favorite foods?
cheese, kiwi, raspberries, grapes, creamed spinach, sweet potatoes, beans, cinnamon toast, raisins, cucumbers, goldfish crackers
What are your favorite toys?
-My books Moo, Baa, La La La and Eight Silly Monkeys (I know to pat my head when I get this one)
- My baby and stroller
- the play phone- I put it up to my ear and give it to Mom or Dad so they can talk
- balls- I throw them straight down
- my yellow soft blanket lovey for sleeping
- my stuffed monkey
What else do you like to do?
- Play outside in my sandbox or water table and go on walks in my stroller.
- Get into any open cabinet or basket and pull everything out- especially my toys, books, picture frames, tupperware and kitchen towels.
- Help Momma unload the dishwasher
- Hug and kiss Mom, Dad, stuffed animals, and even the occasional friend or family member that comes to visit - this is my Auntie Macie
- Be tickled by Mommy when she plays "i'ma gonna getchoo!"
- Go get the mail with Daddy
- Go get frozen yogurt!
What is something new you have learned this month?
- Drinking all my cow's milk from a sippy cup
- Drinking from Mommy's cup or water bottle
- Taking bites out of food such as bananas and tuna sandwiches
- Standing on my own...but I have to be distracted or I sit!

- Walking while holding on with just one hand.
- Eating with a spoon
Do you say any new words?
baby (baybee), cheese (chss), shoes (shss), this (dss), dog (daw) and duck (du), is it? (ssit) and lots more that Momma doesn't understand like joos (we don't drink juice?) joowee, doo, doe (all done while pointing) and lots of other babbles. Of course Dada means lots of things. Right now it means Mom, Dad, and myself when I look at pictures. Its my favorite word for sure!
Have you been in trouble at all?
Sometimes Mommy tells me no for opening the TV cabinet or playing with the computer and IPod cords but other than that I am pretty good. I usually listen and obey when she tells me no but sometimes I test my boundaries. Oh yeah, one other thing that gets me in trouble is grabbing Mommy or Daddy's nose. It hurts them but I think its really funny to grab, twist, and stick my fingers in the holes! My Mommy calls me a little turkey!
This month has definitely kept me on my toes more than any others! She is a busy little lady but so much fun. I love that she learns something new every day and the way her little smile tells me that she knows what I am saying. Thank you Lord for another blessed month. We love our little gal more than words can express!
2 comments:
Oh wow! So much to say about this awesome post! First of all, way to be such a great talker Brinley! You are so smart sweet girl!! And I love her piggies in the video, and i love the new facelift of the blog! Oh and I love this interview idea, it's so cute! Oh her outfit in the chair with all the ruffles is adorable, knowing you, you probably made that, huh??
I don't normally comment on my comments... but first of all, thanks Jenny for always commenting. You are so sweet and the compliments mean alot. The outfit was actually given to us by none other than Vaughanie, it was one that Ava outgrew before she wore it. I loved it on Brin too!
:0)
Post a Comment