Sunday, July 11, 2010

Aunties and Uncles

Over the past week, Brinley has gotten to see many of her Aunts and Uncles. We met Auntie Macie and Nonna for dinner one night last week while the boys played golf.

Brinley loved Macie and would not stop laying her head on her shoulder to give her hugs and love. I know I already posted this pic in her 13 month update but I had to post it again because it was so cute!

We met up with my brother John's girlfriend Kalyn for lunch one day near her office in Plano.
She is not technically her Auntie, but she spends lots of time with her Uncle John so we will count it. :0) It was fun to catch up with her.

And this past weekend we met up with Uncle Corey and Aunt April for dinner at Joe T. Garcias.
Rocky + Corey = Love

Gotta love Joe T.'s gorgeous gardens!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How much fun that you got to spend time with so many adoring fans of Brinley's! I'm glad you got to see Kayln too, she is so sweet!

TheWhiteHouse said...

Amy send me your email addrses so i can invite you to my blog. aprilwhite9@gmail.com