Jenny was, as usual, the hostess with the mostest! We had delicious food and felt very comfortable in their beautiful home. We played with babies ALOT and just hung out the rest of the time. The boys played lots of games on their iphones...nerd alert!!

On Monday night, the Hartzler's went to visit some other friends in the area so we planned on the rest of us to go to dinner somewhere. Jenny got a call that day from Zack's sister Sarah offering to babysit, so we took her up on that offer! Here she is with the monitors.
On Monday night, the Hartzler's went to visit some other friends in the area so we planned on the rest of us to go to dinner somewhere. Jenny got a call that day from Zack's sister Sarah offering to babysit, so we took her up on that offer! Here she is with the monitors.
She did a great job and I am so grateful for her thoughtful gesture! It isn't everyday that we get to go on a date with our hard working hubbies!

OnTuesday, Zack had to work, so Rob and Rocky played golf. The girls and the babies scheduled a walk to the park andlunch at a local deli. Mary Pat (Tom Louis' sister) and her daughter Evie joined us! Thanks Mary Pat for being our photographer! Brinley loved swinging but other than that we spent the rest of the time at the park taking pictures! We were a tad bit out of control!
OnTuesday, Zack had to work, so Rob and Rocky played golf. The girls and the babies scheduled a walk to the park andlunch at a local deli. Mary Pat (Tom Louis' sister) and her daughter Evie joined us! Thanks Mary Pat for being our photographer! Brinley loved swinging but other than that we spent the rest of the time at the park taking pictures! We were a tad bit out of control!
Sweet hugs
Bekah and Witt
Bad Mommy idea to put all the kids in the swing at once...awkward!!
Can I just squeeze this little nugget Mr. Witten?! I mean really, how cute is he??
Hey, why not have another photo session in Bekah's nursery during tummy time?
Precious Gifts from God
Poor Witt, the only boy, always getting picked on!
Jenny and Sari planned a sweet little birthday celebration for me on Saturday night. They decorated the dining room with balloons, streamers, and beautiful flowers. Too bad I didn't get a pic of it before we schlepped out all the crafting supplies! Oh well, it was so nice!
I am going to let the next sequence of pictures speak for itself....
Yes indeedy folks, my hair caught on fire from the candles! And yes, Rob saved my hair and my life for that matter! The pics are there to prove it. Good thing I have layers and split ends already- you would never know it was burned if I hadn't told you! Oh well, the boston cream cupcakes were totally worth the drama!
The night ended with some really tired boys and crafting for the girls.
On Wednesday we parted ways and headed home. But, not before one last photo session of the offspring. I mean, we had to do a diaper picture!!
Bekah leading the singing
Friends forever
Bekah was not having that flower on her head for long!
3 comments:
it looks like yall had so much fun! glad yall got the chance to get out of town and relax. r
great pics of the kiddos! glad you guys had fun- sad we couldn't be there.
Oh Amy, what a great recap of the trip! That picture of Brinley on top of them in the swing made me laugh out loud! She is so funny and I love how she is so much like y'all already!! : ) And I LOVE how Rocky captured the "fire incident" on camera! More so, I love how Rob saved your life of course! Thanks so much for coming to see us, we miss y'all already and can't wait to see you again in December!
Post a Comment