I just wanted to write a post to tell you how much I have enjoyed having my Daddy with me for the past week. He was on vacation from work so that meant we got to spend lots of time together! He is the coolest Daddy in the world!
He lets me come into bed in the mornings to snuggle. I know I don't look happy in this picture, but I really am, Mom just caught me too late.

He likes to push me in my jogging stroller around the park or the neighborhood.

He lets me sit and watch football with him.

He lets me sit and watch football with him.

And he can even make me laugh with his funny faces and noises!
Blogger was being a jerk and not letting me upload videos from Daddy's IPOD, so you can watch my cute video HERE
Oh yea, and one more thing! He's so good looking.....I look just like him! See?
I will miss him this week when he goes back to work but I hope he knows I love him so much!
2 comments:
i love the cute video! she looks JUST like Rocky as a baby. Girls and their daddys, somethin special!
oh rocky is such a great daddy! it makes me so happy to hear that you got so much sweet daddy time! still wish i could have gotten a picture of that super daddy with both crying girls in his lap! : )
Post a Comment