Monday, December 15, 2008

Have you figured it out yet?

Hmmm...now let's see....

I hardly ever post recipes anymore (because I am too tired to cook),

I have let weeks go between posts (because I only thought about 1 thing for a while),

I enjoyed my water immensely at my staff Christmas party (because I couldn't have what my friends were having),

I have alot more zits and I have put on a few pounds (that has happened before but this time it's different)......


That's right folks- I'm pregnant!!!!!!


I know that most of my faithful readers already know this, but I guess I needed to make an official post. Baby Mc is due to arrive June 9th. We are thrilled and freaking out at the same time. I mean really, would you want these people to be your parents?! Poor child.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I have been anxiously awaiting this post!! Congratulations again! You and Rocky are going to make amazing parents!

Cassie said...

I know that I don't "really" know you, but I have been waiting too!! Congratulations Amy!! So happy for you! :)

The Cochran Clan said...

Like Kristen, I have been looking everyday for this post. I am so happy and so glad you are feeling better! Love you!

Christy said...

Yea! Yea! yea! Welcome to mommy hood Amy! So happy for you and Rocky! I would LOVE you two as parents!!!!!

Jenny said...

good job amy, you did it! and oh your baby is going to be the happiest luckiest baby to have you two as parents! you are the baby whisperer, after all! need i remind you how much babies adore you and your singing!