Congratulations to a very sweet couple that are some of our best friends!! Enjoy your last anniversary as just the 2 of you. We know you are going to be great parents! Love ya!
Oh my gosh, I just saw this, thanks Amy for the shout out! Really sad we couldn't make it for Chili this year :(, but I can't wait to see you in just a few days!
"Above all, love one another deeply, for love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each one should use whatever gifts he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ." 1 Peter 4:8-11
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I just saw this, thanks Amy for the shout out! Really sad we couldn't make it for Chili this year :(, but I can't wait to see you in just a few days!
Post a Comment