(Decorating the house for Christmas and a Date to a Christmas movie!)
I know this is a little lame to be considered one of the 12 dates of Christmas, but our schedule is getting so full, we had to take advantage of what we are doing or we will run out of days!
We had a blast with our Sunday School class this past Saturday night at our annual Christmas party. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful, supportive group of couples to fellowship with. Our night was full of good food, conversation, and laughs.


I had to post this pic because I love the fact that all the guys were pitching in to do the dishes. Nothing looks hotter than a man doing dishes!!

The best part of the night was the tradition of playing "The Newlywed Game". Rocky and I got second place, which of course we were bummed about. We consoled ourselves by remembering that the couple that beat us have known each other for 15 years!! In 9 more years we might have the title too!
1 comment:
Doing great on those Christmas Adventures, as us Burkhart like to call it! Sorry I missed you yesterday, can't wait to talk today! Oh, and I love your vest, cute!
Post a Comment