So, now that all of Rocky's buddies have either moved away or already started working, I get to be his golf partner! It all started the day we were supposed to leave for Mexico, but our flight was cancelled, so we decided to play a round since many people do that on their vacations. I have played golf 3 times since then. I actually enjoy it and I think Rocky likes having me around, too! I am not that good yet, but I think it might just be my new hobby. I only threw my club a couple times and grunted like a wrestler once, but other than that I was the picture of grace and beauty out on the links!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Just call me Tiger
So, now that all of Rocky's buddies have either moved away or already started working, I get to be his golf partner! It all started the day we were supposed to leave for Mexico, but our flight was cancelled, so we decided to play a round since many people do that on their vacations. I have played golf 3 times since then. I actually enjoy it and I think Rocky likes having me around, too! I am not that good yet, but I think it might just be my new hobby. I only threw my club a couple times and grunted like a wrestler once, but other than that I was the picture of grace and beauty out on the links!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment