Ok, it takes a long time to upload these images, so this is all you're gonna get for now! I will hopefully learn more about this blogging bidness and get a little quicker!
Teehee! Cute Amy! I like the title, McChat and I don't think you need to make the picture any smaller, the bigger, the better! : ) I liked your comment about how you were going to have to stop uploading pics for now, that's always how I feel about it, it takes so long! Really, I am so glad you did this, I am going to start depending on those recipies, so don't slack off now, or Zack might not get dinner one night! : ) Love you!
"Above all, love one another deeply, for love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each one should use whatever gifts he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ." 1 Peter 4:8-11
1 comment:
Teehee! Cute Amy! I like the title, McChat and I don't think you need to make the picture any smaller, the bigger, the better! : ) I liked your comment about how you were going to have to stop uploading pics for now, that's always how I feel about it, it takes so long! Really, I am so glad you did this, I am going to start depending on those recipies, so don't slack off now, or Zack might not get dinner one night! : ) Love you!
Post a Comment