Mr Case man! So much has changed in the 2 months since I last posted about you!
First of all we took a big trip to Disneyworld and we had such a great time. I would say that overall you did a great job even though there were a few obstacles to overcome.
Flying on the airplane was ok for you thanks to the little light buttons and the shades over the windows for you to pull up and down.
You slept really well on the way down there which helped a lot. The way home was a little tougher but it was really ok too. While at Disney you did a great job riding in the stroller but the toughest time for you was when someone had to hold you while we waited in line. All you wanted to do was get down and run the other direction!
Luckily we didn't have to wait in many lines so this was a rare occurrence. Other than that you had a blast and were a complete joy to have around.
You were quite the standout in your prince charming costume and you stole a few hearts around this fountain splashing and loving life.
You are my Prince Charming little mister and you stole my heart a long time ago!
Ok now, lets get on with your interview !
What are your favorite things to eat? I am really into snack foods these days. I have learned how to open the door of the pantry and help myself to any and everything I want. My favorite things from the pantry are mandarin oranges, applesauce squeezers, goldfish, raisins, and craisins.
I am a good dinner eater too and pretty much eat anything my mommy gives me except the green stuff. It's hard to find something green I will eat but if Mommy spoon feeds me her vegetable soups I will eat those up! I also love to drink milk. That's really all I ever want to drink.
When I'm done eating I like to sit in my high chair and make a mess. Plate head is a pretty funny game as well as hair salon using my leftover food as hair gel.
There is no denying my need for a bath after dinner- and usually Mommy just bathes me in the sink because it's the closest place!
What are your favorite toys?
Balls are still a favorite as well as trucks and tractors. I love to carry things around the house- might be a toy, might not be. My favorites are flashlights, golf clubs, yard sticks, glue sticks, and Tupperware. I love to look at trucks and Mommy often hears me making my humming motor noise while she's driving. Lucky for me there are always lots of trucks around our neighborhood with the new construction!
I have become much more attached to loveys this month even though I don't have one particular one that I have to have. I like the taggy doggy, the camo doggy, the football bear, and the rattley doggy. And of course Mr Li Li is always in bed with me.
I also still love books and being read to. My favorite books are Little Blue Truck, the Trucks lift a flap, Peek a Baby, and Spot Bakes a cake. The thing I like most about flap books are the fact that I can rip the flaps off!
What else do you enjoy doing?
I love love love to be outside! Any time my mommy opens the back door I am headed that way to play on the driveway. This is where we spend most afternoons.
I love to jump on the mini tramp, play in my cozy truck, throw balls, and a new one is playing baseball with Mommy and Daddy!
The backyard is a lot of fun for me too. Nothing makes me happier than a little snack on the back porch and some playing in the sandbox!
I have decided that I like watching television. I will actually sit and watch a lot of a show. I love Curious George and well really actually Brinley does the picking and I am always on board.
Another thing I have started doing with sissy is coloring! I like markers the best and don't you try to trick me with those color wonders either- I want the real deal!
I have officially made the transition from big slobbery open mouthed kisses to actual kisses with a smack! I am the sweetest little guy and I love to give hugs, kisses and pat pats to any and everyone!
You have learned how to nod yes or no. Most of the time your answer is no whether you want something or not.
What are your new words?
Well I have stalled out a little with new words. I am still saying all my old ones but I just don't like talking as much as I like grunting, pointing, and signing words. The only really new word I have is choo choo. Here I am with my please sign- which I do to get most things I want. In this case I wanted to cook with Mommy!
I have also learned how to say mmm mmmm! when something tastes good.
Have you been in trouble at all?
Well yes, I am a toddler boy aren't I? I went through a little phase of hitting but that wore off pretty quick. I also went through a phase of throwing things across the room. I can also be found standing in places that are not safe for me like on top of chairs or couches or on my cozy truck. I am just doing boy stuff but for some reason Mommy and Daddy just don't like it. I am learning how to obey but I definitely test my boundaries. I have been in time out a few times and I have a really hard time staying there but it usually works.

I am just a mess but a really cute mess so I get away with alot!!
Is there anything you don't like?
I hate swinging! I am so scared the whole time and cry. This is such a surprise to my Mommy and Daddy but it's true. I also haven't been a big fan of being left in my bed to go to sleep on my own. Some nights Mommy will come in a rock me to sleep and she loves it just as much as I do.
I still don't like having to sit still to get my diaper changed or to get dressed in the morning. Some days when we are just staying home Mommy does what she can then just lets me run around half naked! Look at me- all muscle!
Oh precious boy, I know I said it earlier but you have my heart! You bring me so much joy and add life to our family that we didn't have before you were born. I love watching you learn and experience the world around you and I pray that you are growing to be a strong, courageous, loving man of God some day! I love you littlest one!
XOXO,
Your Momma























No comments:
Post a Comment