Well, here I stand, teetering on the brink of 30 weeks! And yes, that would be the Coppell Citizen's guide that I wrote "29 weeks" on because we have yet to unpack paper! Seriously? My grand plans of being completely moved in by the end of spring break were nothing but a pipe dream...
Anyhoo, I am feeling great and growing everyday. Rocky still giggles every now and then when he sees me in my round glory- I think he forgets that I am pregnant until I teeter back to bed like a Playschool Weeble (remember those??). I can't blame him, I would laugh too, a pregnant body is just weird! Don't worry, he is still as precious to me as ever.
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and once again got the high five and pat on the back. I will be back in 2 weeks and we will have another sonogram. Maybe little Miss Mc will be more cooperative and do some posing for the camera!
I am making preparations to quit school a little early. I have accumulated quite a few days through my 5 years of teaching, so now it's time for the payoff! Since I will not be returning to teaching in the fall, I might as well use them up or I am going to lose them. Teachers don't get reimbursed for their days! I am shooting for May 11th to be my last day. I can't say that I am sad about it yet, but I am sure I will get there. I feel a little guilty about leaving my class high and dry but I am sure they will survive without me! If Brinley doesn't come early, I might try to come back on the last day. We'll see how it goes.
Really, not much more to update you on this week. I went to see Brinley's buddy Miss Ava yesterday. Mikey and Kristen seemed to be taking this whole parenting thing in stride- I hope to have it half as much together as they do! You can see pics of her on their blog- mikeyandkristen.blogspot.com. Also, congrats to Courtney and Phil- they are having a girl! Yay, another friend for Brinley!
See ya in week 31!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You look great Amy! Can't wait to see pics of the house. Unpacking and settling in always takes twice as long as you think! What a great idea to take off some days before the baby comes. I guess all my days from teaching have disappeared by now. Wish I had used them!
Post a Comment