In honor of this wonderful holiday, I have compiled a list of just a few of the things I am thankful for this year. I am putting it to the tune of the song our first graders used to always sing in their Thanksgiving program. If you would like me to sing it for you someday, I would be more than happy to! :0)
There are many things I am thankful for, I can find them near or far. There are many things I am thankful for, let me tell you what they are!
I am thankful for...
(side note- these are in order from serious to silly)
- Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for me on the cross
- My sweet, loving, hilarious, thoughtful Rocky
- Lessons about patience
- A match in Ophthalmology and a hopeful future
- Loving and supportive friends near and far
too many pictures!! - A great team at work- Jen and Shelby
- 2 wonderful (handsome and single) brothers
- Great relationships with my parents and in-laws
- Good health for me and my family
- Laughter and those who make me laugh
- A small class of 17
- painting stuff people enjoy
- honey nut cheerios
- fuzzy robes
- The Food Network
- snuggling
- pants with elastic waistbands
- dinner table conversations
- Yahtzee and Scrabble on the IPOD
- blogs
- phone conversations on the commute home
- carpooling
- new recipes
I hope each one of you have a blessed Thanksgiving holiday and that you will remember what you are thankful for!
"Oh give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good! His steadfast love endures forever!!" 1 Chronicles 16:34
No comments:
Post a Comment