Monday, November 24, 2008

Bad Blogger!

I have been the world's worst blogger lately, and for that I am sorry. There has been alot going on around here and blogging just hasn't been first on my to do list.

One of the reasons I originally started this blog was to help me wish people happy birthday because I am really bad at sending cards and such. I knew when I started that I was going to have to be very diligent about remembering and posting....and I have now failed.

I forgot to post about 2 of my favorite November birthday friends!! I know they aren't eternally offended, and I really did get to wish them happy birthday in person, but I wanted to post about them anyway.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!
November 16

Erin has been my friend since the day we met at Acteens at First Baptist Church Abilene in 1994?

We survived middle school, high school, break ups, engagements, marriages, deaths, and much more together. We were MOH in each other's weddings and I know I can always count on her to be there for me no matter what. She is like the sister I never had.
Long ago, I gave her a frame with this saying, "We have been friends, together in sunshine and in shade." and I think the saying still applies today! Love you Er!
**************************************************************************
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBEKAH!
November 20

Rebekah is a friend that I can always count on to laugh at my jokes and see humor in things the way that I do. We have so much fun together and I am glad we are both in the Metroplex together after match!
I had to pull a pic from the old school for this post because all our other pics together are already posted for other things. Rebekah is growing her hair out again but not me! Lookin good!
Love ya Rebekah!

1 comment:

rebekah l. louis said...

thanks, amy... yikes, maybe i shouldn't grow my hair out!