For our last full day at Disney, we went back to the Magic Kingdom. We didn't get close to doing everything on our first day there, so our agenda was packed!
The kids all wore their mouse ears and got these precious pics. I am so glad I have these because we lost the mouse ears somewhere in the park that day. I decided to, in the words of Elsa, let it go because all I really wanted were the cute pics. I mean really, how iconic is this image?!
First stop of the day was breakfast at the Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh and his friends. This was a really fun character meal and a delicious breakfast! Fun way to start the day for sure.
Cason was completely enamored with Winnie the Pooh and all really all the characters for that matter. He would just hug them and stay there as long as they would let him. It was the cutest thing ever!
Little Miss Disney
We snapped a few pics of the girls on top of a trashcan to get the good angle and then we got in trouble for it. Haha. I'm glad we lived on the edge!
After breakfast we caught a fun parade going down Main Street with all the main characters.
We worked up a nice appetite so we stopped in a sweet shop to get a snack! I knew I needed one of these Minnie caramel apples the moment I laid my eyes on it.
And Brinley chose a pink marshmallow pop.Emme and Erin chose cotton candy. Another theme park staple that is even better at Disney!
We caught another part of the parade while we ate.
A priority for this day was another ride on the carousel. Nothin Disney about it but the girls loved it.
I should crop this pic but a) I'm too lazy and b) I find it really funny that this lady took the outside horse so she could sit and talk on her cell phone. She wasn't even on there with any kids! You're messing up my perfect picture, lady!
We had fast passes to do Ariel's ride and it was fun. Got to go around in a fun little shell and see scenes from the movie. Nice dinglehopper, Ariel.
Flippin your fins you don't get too far...
You gotta kiss de girl...
And they lived happily ever after!
We would meet Ariel in her grotto later in the day. Next stop the Swiss Family Robinson tree house!And another staple, It's a Small World.
The kids loved it!
One more quick ride on the carousel because why not?
Then it was time to meet Ariel in her grotto! She was so sweet and the atmosphere really added to the excitement.
Moms want their pics with a princess too!
"See Ariel, I can make my feet like a fin too!"
I don't even remember what we did for dinner but the highlight of the evening was the Celebrate the Magic Light and Fireworks show. We set up about an hour early and we were still pretty far back!
They projected pics up on the castle to make it look like different things. Such a cool show!
Then it ended with an amazing fireworks show in true Disney fashion.Awwwww!
Most sane and normal people would have called it a night from there, but not us! The park was open extra hours and we hadn't gotten in to see Disney's Philharmagic so we just decided to go for it. Cason was sleeping peacefully in the stroller and these girls were wired and ready!
There was a bit of a wait and impatience got the best of me and I almost threw in the towel but I'm so glad I didn't because Brin loved this show! It's just a 3D movie with different songs from Disney movies and Donald acting silly but she laughed out loud and loved every minute. It was really fun to watch her enjoy herself so much.
Then we headed to bed for our last night at the Disney property. Needless to say, everyone slept like rocks. What an awesome day!




No comments:
Post a Comment